"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

4/11/18

Hats

Just a quick post so you know I'm still alive. I'm using my phone to post this.

I took a break from the entrelac project to knit doll hats. I have seven outfits made for the shop that need them. I've done five.



A sixth is almost done. I'm looking forward to getting them in the shop.

Saw my doctor today. I've been coughing a lot for several weeks now,  and I needed to do something about it. I asked what is causing the cough? He answered "Linda, that is the asthma".  Oh. Oops. The new asthma medication I started in January is not working. So now I'm taking Prednisone for a week and starting yet another new asthma medication. Ugh. I hope it works cuz I'm so tired of coughing.

Had a nice day weather-wise. Warm sunshine for a bit. I opened the back door and let the fresh air in for a couple hours.

We have snow storm warnings starting late tonight until late tomorrow night. What the...?

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment