"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

3/9/18

Damn, It's Pretty!

I have finished the man's scarf I've been working on.



PatternSimple Striped Scarf by Rosemary Drysdale

Size: 60 inches

Yarn: Universal Yarns Bamboo Pop
Content: 50% Bamboo, 50% Cotton, Sport weight
Colors: 112 Black, 120 Graphite

Needles: Circular size 5

Started: Februaru 25, 2018
Finished: March 8, 2018

Comments: This scarf turned out magnificent. I love it! It is in a book written by Rosemary Drysdale titled Seed Stitch: Beyond Knit 1, Purl 1. I made the scarf 6 inches wide rather than 8. I like it a little thinner. The pattern is super simple and easy to memorize, so it's great for portable knitting.

The yarn is very soft to the touch. It should feel good around the neck.

I'll be giving it to the recipient Sunday, I hope. Following are artsy fartsy pics of this lovely scarf.






Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment