"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

8/27/17

Results for 2017 North Idaho Fair

We went to the North Idaho Fair yesterday and I found out if I won any ribbons. I did. I won 3 blue first place ribbons, and 4 second place ribbons.

Blue ribbons first:

The doll dress. Asa was the model. I put a short hair wig on her so it would be easier for the judges.



 I actually debated entering the little fairisle mittens because I didn't think the workmanship was all that good. I guess I'm too hard on myself because they won a blue.



My one and only beading project I got done this year won a blue too.



Penn's Star Trek sweater won a Red ribbon.



So did my stranded knit hat,



The yellow baby set (cardigan, hat, and booties),



and the denim blue baby booties.



The denim blue jacket and hat set did not win a ribbon. I kind of expected that.



So, that is this years results.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment