"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

2/28/17

A Dream of Marigold and Cinnamon

A couple weeks before our cruise Tonner Dolls announced they are discontinuing their Ellowyne Wilde line of dolls. I decided, under the circumstances, I had better order a doll that I wanted but hadn't got around to doing so. She arrived just before we had to leave and I'm finally getting around to blogging about her.




She came out last year. She's rather unusual in that Ellowyne was used for a darker skinned doll. It's the only time Tonner has done this, at least, in the Wilde line anyway. I absolutely love her and think she's gorgeous. I love her dark gold eyes.



She has henna tattoos on her hands and several bracelets, though I've only put 3 on her here. I had to remove her hands to get them on.



Her black hair is incredibly long.



She has a pair of long dangle earrings too, but the holes in her ears are not deep enough to put them on. I will have to fix that.

After taking these picture I carefully put her back in her box. I plan to get a glass display case for my dolls and put her away until that happens so there's no chance of her getting ruined.

We got a few inches of new snow yesterday and there's more coming. For right now, though, the sun is shining and the sky is blue. Hinting of spring to come.

Live long and prosper. \\//

1 comment:

  1. This is an Indian Doll.It's very true to the originals that we have in India.

    ReplyDelete