"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

9/8/16

Bicycle Dreams

That's what I call this outfit I got for Luna.



Of all the outfits I have for her, this is, by far, my favorite.



I found it on Etsy, and I'm looking forward to seeing what this talented seamstress will come up with in the future.



Nobody showed up to install the insulation in the shop yesterday. I expect they meant NEXT Tuesday.

The weather around here suddenly, and I mean suddenly, went from summer to fall. It was 91F degrees one day, and the next-BOOM. it was 64F degrees and raining. All of nature says and smells like fall. The leaves are turning. One thing about north Idaho. It doesn't monkey around when changing from one season to the next.

By the way. Today is the 50th anniversary of the first day the first episode of Star Trek was aired.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STAR TREK!!!



Live long and prosper. \\//

1 comment: