"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

4/7/15

Update

I have a WIP update. I've been putting most of my crafting energy and time into Hummdog. I can't believe how many hours I've gone through on this background so far.



It's looking good though. I am about halfway done.

In knitting, I've been perfecting my doll hat pattern. I've made two black hats. Here's one of them.



I sewed a band of lace that has pearl beads on it. I think it turned out so cute.



The other hat is the same, except no embellishment. Just plain.



Most of my time went into creating an Etsy store for my doll clothes. After hours of work, Wool in the Wilde is now open for business. Now the hard part, getting the right people to visit it. Here is one of the outfits I've got available in it.



We had a beautiful weekend weather-wise. Especially on Sunday. It was sunny and in the 50's. I planted Orange and Purple Violas in the deck boxes.



Sweet Hubby even got out the lawn mower and gave the yard it's first haircut for the year.



Looked fantastic! Then yesterday, which was the next morning, I got up and it looked like this.



It snowed all day long. We got almost 3 inches. It was kind of depressing.

The birch tree was really pretty covered in fresh snow though.



Today, it looks like this.



You'd never know it snowed. The Violas came through it all just fine too. The cold didn't seem to bother than. Spring in north Idaho. Never a dull moment.

Here's a fun pic for you. Moose butt!




Over the weekend we had visitors. A pair of young moose wandered by munching on shrubs as they went. I got pics of just one butt. Couldn't get anything else.They were very shy with me around. Eventually they ran off.

Because of the snow, I filled the bird feeders on Monday. A Red Crossbill took advantage of the opportunity.




Another busy week bites the dust. On to the next one!

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment