"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

11/8/14

Emme Red Carpet Walk

A new doll in my  collection. This is the Robert Tonner doll Emme Red Carpet Walk. I finally got a sunny day so I could take her picture.



She has such a pretty face.



She has a gorgeous outfit.



I'm happy to have her in the family.



It's been another hectic week for me. I have finished some knitting, which I'll blog about tomorrow. I had 2 classes to teach this week, plus the usual group meetings and whatnot, except for Knitwits. The November meeting is next week because the hall we meet in had a prior engagement for our regular day.

We got quite a bit of rain this week. I'm just glad it wasn't snow, though they're saying snow tomorrow. I'm hoping it waits until Doug comes home, which is in 10 days. I'm getting so anxious and excited. He's been gone such a long time. He's in Florida now. Not much further left for him to go. Anyway, it was sunny today but it only got to 39F degrees.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment