"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

9/24/14

WIP Wednesday 9/24/2014

Time for a WIP Wednesday post. My moose sweater is coming along nicely.



I'm loving it so much that I'm all excited to get it done now.

I got some new yarn! It's Madelinetosh Twist DK in Arctic blue. This pic does not do it justice.



It's such a rich saturated blue in real life. I fell in love instantly.

Spent some more time on the deck knitting. The weather has been so warm. It got up to 90 degrees this week! Anyway, I mentioned a weird Petunia in my last post that I hadn't been able to get a pic? Well, surprise! There was one open yesterday and I took a pic.



I also noticed another odd one. It's very pretty. The pointed petals are interesting.



Sweet Hubby has been on his ride for just over a week now. He's in Phoenix, AZ. He gets a rest day there, which he really needs. He is enjoying himself, though the ride is harder than he thought it would be. He's doing fine. I'm missing him. The house stays clean when he's not here.




If you're interested in participating in WIP Wednesday, please join us.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment