"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

8/6/14

Ellie and Cable

When we got home from our trip, even though it went a week and a half without being watered during one of the hottest weeks of the summer, our lawn was again covered in blooming clover. I had to take some pictures. I also had a doll photo contest I want to participate in. Take pics of Ellie with her favorite dog. Cable obliged. This is the photo I entered.



She was very cooperative. She likes to pose for pictures. The doll bothered her at first, but when she realized what I was trying to do, she settled down.



Best friends.



I made the outfit Ellie is wearing. I've donated it as a prize for a Bingo game I'm participating in being held by the Imagining Ellowyne Wilde group.



After taking these pics, I mowed it all down. Poor little clover heads.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment