"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

3/18/14

A Sock

It still needs to be blocked, but here is the sock I've been knitting along with my sock class. It will be my next pattern.



Haven't cast on it's mate yet. Been working on the gansey. I've got half a second sleeve done. So close to being able to wear it!

The class is done now, and I'm relieved. It was not a fun one to teach. It was, in fact, extremely frustrating for me. It started out great on the first session. I don't know what happened after that. Only one student actually finished a sock. That would be the guy in the class. He did very well on his sock. It turned out beautiful. His wife will love them when he gets the second one done. Not all classes are fun to teach. Hopefully, the next sock class will be better. I've got one scheduled to begin in May.

I finished the entrelac mitts class this week too. Glad to be done with it. No more classes for me until mid April. Something else is planned. But that is for another blog post.

In the meantime, the sun is shining and today's high is expected to be in the 50's. Look out deck! Here I come! Woo HOO!

Live long and prosper. \\//

1 comment:

  1. The sock looks gorgeous! I love the colours. All my faves.

    ReplyDelete