"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

4/16/13

Schist Happens

I have completed the Schist Happens necklace.



I decided to go with a simple netting stitch necklace to hang the cab. I used size 11 seed beads in matte black and beige lined clear. I used black 6lb. fireline for the beading thread.

 


I made a beaded toggle clasp with peyote stitch. I incorporated some 4mm firepolish beads in a picasso color.



And a 3-bead peyote stitch bail.



All in all, I'm quite happy with it.



My Ellowyne Wilde doll arrived today. I'll share pics of her tomorrow. The little sweater I knit for her fits. She needs pants to go with it. She came with just underwear on. My baby needs clothes!

Live long and prosper. \\//

1 comment:

  1. I love what you did with the bezeled stone. Oh, no, a naked baby! LOL

    ReplyDelete