"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

3/17/13

We Have a Winner

Thank you all who entered my little contest. Reading your comments was a good ego booster. Just what I needed this week. When I started this blog I never thought anyone would read it let alone read it regularly. I greatly appreciate it. I've been thinking about making some changes over the next year. I have some ideas for tutorials that I'd like to present. And, of course, I will continue with the moose stories as they occur.


We have 11 entries. The Random Number Generator chose the number:

--->    6    <---

Congratulations to  Jordyn Dunaway!

Jordyn,
Please email your snail mail address to :



If I don't hear from you before Thursday, I will pick another winner.

Live long and prosper. \\//



click on picture to embiggen

1 comment: