"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

2/23/13

Bitty Beaded Beads

I've finished the bitty beads for this months Seadbeadersters group challenge.


They were all done in odd count flat peyote, then zipped up into tubes. I know exactly what I want to do with them too. That's why I haven't finished off the threads. I've got a necklace idea. Just need to acquire the right beads for the job.

We got 6 inches of new snow yesterday. It snowed all day long. Sometime during the night, though, it cleared up because I had to visit the little girls room and the moon was shining very brightly through the window. Right now it's sunny and the snow is melting.

That's all for now.

Live long and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment