"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

11/22/12

It's Thanksgiving Day

A random list of just a few of the things I'm thankful for:

-My wonderful husband who lets me be me.
-My two lovely daughters and my awesome son-in-law.
-My fur kids who bring so much into my life.
-My inlaws.
-That I live in my little house in the woods, in north Idaho, in the United States of America.
-Yarn, knitting needles, all the people who have contributed to making the craft of knitting so fun and satisfying.
-My friends
-The guys who invented the little tiny seed beads that bring me so much joy.
-My new car.
-To Toyota for creating the hybrid technology that is in my car.




- Tape
-The farmers who grow our food for us.
-The truckers who ship our food to the stores.
-The stores that we can buy our food from.
-The turkey who gave up his/her life for today's meal.
-Glasses. Without them I couldn't see to do much of anything.
-Toilets that flush.
-Bath and Bodyworks Sensual Amber lotion.
-The color purple. Well, actually, ALL colors, but especially purple.
-This blog and the people who read it.

Everything else I haven't mentioned that I'm thankful for, but mostly,

I'm thankful to be not dead.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment