"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

9/22/12

Pink Herringbone Sparkles Bracelet

Lets start with this weeks Caturday pic. Kittens sleeping.

Paws in the lower right corner are Cables.
She was guarding them while they slept on her bed.

It seems to be the only thing I'm able to get on camera these days. If they aren't sleeping, then they are moving non-stop running through the house playing with everything they can get their little paws on.

Yesterday I took them in for their second wellness check. They are both 3 lbs now. There are no more ear mites and the eye infections are gone. They are healthy little stinkers.

Who you callin' stinker?

This morning I gave them their first paper bag to play in. Oh my goodness but they had a good time with it! They played until they were exhausted and settled down for another nap.

All this past week I have been working on another Herringbone Sparkles bracelet. I finished it last night.



I got myself out of the blue rut I've been in and did something pink.



I used 4mm White AB firepolish crystals, clear ab size 11 seed beads, silver lined pink delicas, and magenta pink size 15s.



I used an oval shaped lampwork bead for the button clasp.




I added 4 beads to the beginning ladder stitch row to make it wider than the blue one.



Now I just need something to wear it with.



If you want to make this bracelet, the free pattern is here --> Herringbone Sparkles Bracelet



Love cats? Care to join in the fun? Go here: Tanya's Caturday




Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment