"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

5/23/12

WIP Wednesday 5/23/2012

It's WIP Wednesday!

First I have a current pic of the Butterfly shawl. Slow, but steady progress.



Since I've finished the mitts yesterday, I am now working on the baby aran cardigan I started last month for KIP knitting. I'm halfway done with the back.



I finished the spiral rope base for my Laura McCabe necklace. I need to weave in the ends, but I'm going to do that after I've embellished it. It's 20 inches long.



That's all for today.





If you're interested in participating in WIP Wednesday, please join us.


Live long and prosper. \\//

1 comment:

  1. They are all simply beautiful! That butterfly lace is going to be gorgeous, I love the pattern and color for the baby sweater, and the necklace looks very elegant. Can't wait to see what it looks like embellished!

    ReplyDelete