"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

8/4/11

War of WIPs Call to Arms





I really didn't think I'd be able to address this until after the fair, but I was wrong. I actually worked on one of the aged WIPs yesterday. I took it with me to Knit Wits and worked on it during the meeting, between fielding fair entries and knitting questions.



I got all the seams sewn. Now I just have to put the neckband on and it will be done. I will probably do that this weekend. I was putting this thing off because I was dreading sewing the yoke to the body. Lack in confidence that I could make it look good. Turned out to be easy peasy. Silly me!

If you care to join the War of WIP's 2011, please do so.

Live long and prosper. \\//


2 comments:

  1. Awesome, so close to a finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you know that you can sew yolks to sweater bodies. And knowing is half the battle! ^_~

    ReplyDelete