"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

8/9/11

Insert Wolf Whistle Here

Just a quick post before I head out today. This fiiiine looking young fellow dropped by around dinner time yesterday.


Takin' a little stroll across the yard.


Stopping for a bite to eat. I guess Thimble Berry bush is a delicacy.


Just a reminder, the horizontal cross bar on the fence is 4 feet high.


Small as moose guys go, but still, darn big! He snorted a bit at me, so I kept my distance and used the telephoto lense.

Life at the Parkarosa is never dull.

Live long and prosper. \\//

3 comments:

  1. Aweosme ... I'd keep my distance too. He looks like he's giving you warning looks there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! Linda you crack me up!!! I would freak out if I saw a moose in my backyard, especially if he was in Maryland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your moose chronicles!!! lol I would love to see that beautiful fellow!

    ReplyDelete