"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

3/8/11

The Winner!

Okay, I tossed everyones name in one of Sweet Hubbies hats.


Awesome Daughter is still in bed, so I got Sweet Hubby to draw the winning name.

Congratulations go to Marguerite!


(Yes, Marguerite. I cracked up laughing, after saying "Oh My God!", to which Sweet Hubby responded "Don't blame me!")

Email your address to me and I'll drop it in tomorrow's mail.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I frogged the Enterlac mitt and started it over. It was way too big for me. (Awesome Daughter was starting to refer to it as my Entrelac leg warmer.) I have calculated how to make it smaller and have cast on again using a size smaller needle. We'll see how it goes. Everyone around me is shocked that I frogged it. I don't quite understand that. If I'm not happy with something I'm knitting, I have to fix it. What is the big deal? Besides, I don't have nearly enough of that yarn to make leg warmers.

Just before I went to bed last night I found 2 itty bitty ants in the kitchen (which promptly got squished and flushed down the sink drain). There were none this morning. I am pleased.

Live long and prosper. \\//

1 comment:

  1. Oh my!!!!! Address on the way. It's been one of those days when nothing horrible happened but nothing went right either, so I'm excited to have my luck changed for the better. Thank you so much.

    As for the ants - isn't that a sign of spring? Can't be all bad.

    ReplyDelete