"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

2/14/11

Yay!



I got flowers from Sweet Hubby. They were a wonderful surprise.


 A lovely bouquet of orchids and carnations. I love it!

My wonderful mouse catching daughter caught another deer mouse that Lindy brought in the house and let loose.


 Isn't that little pink nose just the cutest? And those whiskers!

As of the moment I'm writing this my new Cenotes Sock pattern has been downloaded 658 times since I uploaded it on Sunday. Wow! That has got to be some kind of record. Didn't expect it to be that popular. I wore the socks today. My feet enjoyed them greatly. Felt like I was wearing velvet. 'Twas wonderful.

I have finished the Lobster cardigan. I'll post about it tomorrow. It fits perfect, and so snuggly wuggly!

It was 45 degrees today. The snow is melting fast. It's hard to not think about spring, but I know this warm spell is just temporary. It's still winter. I need to keep that in mind.

That is all.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment