"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

1/10/11

Cool! Another Class!

One of the non-English blogs I like to visit has announced a free online beading class. In order to participate I have to post the following pic and a link to Renata's blog.



Anyone wanna join me? If so, click on that link for the info. The blog is in Italian, which Google translator has a much easier time with than French. I'm excited! Another fun challenge for me. The project is gorgeous! I hope I can do it justice.

On to another project. I've been working on the Lobster cardigan. I have 12 inches done on the back.


 Isn't this yarn combination yummy?


There's something to be said for multiple strand knitting. You get to make your own look.

This is a picture I took on New Years weekend. After a couple days of heavy snow we had a day where the sky cleared and the sun came out. We had a spectacular sunset that evening. All the trees were pink, like they had strawberry frosting on them.


Today the sun is shining and the sky is blue No snow on the trees. It got knocked off by the rain a couple days ago, but man is it cold out there! Stay warm my friends.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment