"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

11/2/10

Taking a French Beading Class

A few days or so ago I posted a link to a French blog that is having a tutorial on how to make a rather interesting beaded donut pendant. That was the fee required in order to participate in the class. Yesterday I spent the afternoon working on lesson one. The lesson is entirely in French, but I patiently typed each word into Google Translator, which was quite an adventure in itself, and then I did some beading.

Lesson one is done.


Pretty cool, huh? Rather than go buy new beads, I searched the stash for something appropriate. I am pleased with the color combo.

I'm 3 lessons behind, but plan to catch up this week.

I also wanted to say to my US of A readers: Don't forget to VOTE today!

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment