"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

11/28/10

Ramblings

So, I finished the sleeve on the Teal Cardigan just a bit ago. I'll take pictures tomorrow. I hope the second sleeve doesn't take as long as this one did. I'd like to get it done by the end of the week. We'll see how it goes. After I get done posting this I'm starting the second sleeve.

We went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 movie last night. I really enjoyed it. It's very intense, dark, and sad. I know in the end it'll be a happy ending, having read the book.

Yesterday I started a beading project-the necklace to hang my beautiful beaded donut on. I've decided to keep it simple and started a spiral rope. It's the first beading stitch I learned, and it's still my favorite.

The snow has stopped falling. I'm so glad it did. Sweet Hubby gets a day off from moving snow out of the way. The weather reports say it starts back up tomorrow night. We're getting snow storm warnings and predictions of 6 to 9 inches for Spokane, WA. We typically get 2 to 3 times more snow than Spokane does, so it doesn't sound good. Sounds like a repeat of the week we just went through. I am thankful for my nice warm house full of knitting projects, beading stuff, cross stitch supplies and our 42inch screen TV. I'm also very very thankful for my Sweet Hubby who works so hard to make sure I can get out of the driveway should the need arrive.

Live long and prosper. \\//

28 down, 2 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment