"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

11/1/10

Mitten FO

For my first post of NaBloPoMo I have a finished knitting project.




Navy Childrens Mittens for Knitwits


Pattern: Basic Mitten Pattern by Ann Budd
Size:  Childs 4-6
Yarn: The mysterious yarn I made the Navy Textured Pullover with.
Needles: Addi Turbo size 6
Cast On:  October 21, 2010
Finished: October 29, 2010

Comments: Fairly simple pattern. Easy to follow if you're using double pointed needles. I used 2 circulars so I had to make adjustments.

~~~~~~~~~~

Last night Tommy made good use of the couch. He enjoys his sleep so much.


He also manages to take up the whole couch even though he's a little guy. Daughter Ruth got squished into the corner.

Live long and prosper. \\//

1 comment:

  1. Nice mittens! Looks like your little friend makes a nice foot warmer.

    ReplyDelete