"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

11/13/10

Catching Up on the Donut

I have caught up on the French online beading class project. Hurray! There's one lesson left which I have downloaded and printed out, all ready for tomorrow. Then I will take pics and send them to the teacher to share in the group picture album. Here is where I am.


It has 2 identical sides and is fairly thick.


There were instructions to stiffen it up by putting some kind of plastic ring in it, but I don't think it needs that. It's pretty stiff as it is.


Next lesson will be building up one side and embellishing with crystals.

Now I need to go clean up the kitchen. We've got company coming tonight. We're throwing a goodbye get together for Sarah and Frank.

Live long and prosper. \\//

13 down, 17 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment