"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

7/4/10

Happy Birthday USA!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNITED STATES!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!


Hi! I'm still alive and kicking. Thought I'd check in briefly to let you know that. Currently I'm at my Dads house. Sweet Hubby figured out how to get internet connecting my laptop to his Droid phone. He was playing on it a couple days ago. However, without the safety net of our firewall at home a whole buncha viruses pounced. He finally got them all off last night and I'm up and running again.

I'm having a wonderful trip. I've seen lots of sites and wonders. I live in a beautiful land. I've taken over 1000 pics so far. (Yikes) I will post a few highlights when I get home. I've been able to knit a little and am almost done with Judy's second monkey sock.

Oop! Cousin Suzy is here. Gotta go. Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment