"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

3/9/10

Current WIPs

 I worked on the lace scarf last night. It's just over 2 feet long now.


Here's a pic of the skein of yarn.


As I was knitting away I suddenly realized I'm working with yarn that is older than me. That's kind of weird.

I also worked on the next snowman of Snowman Row.


This is what it's supposed to look like when done, except in color of course.
 


It's sunny this morning. They say snow is coming later this week. I'll believe it when I see it. In the meantime, there are two tulips poking above the ground in my yard. Yay! Sweet Hubby found a Buttercup in the woods too.


You know spring is coming when there's Buttercups. There was a pair of Towhees, and a sparrow at the feeder this morning. I'm keeping my eyes open for Robins. They should be coming along pretty soon. I wonder if we'll have the Red Crossbills this year.

I love spring!

I got almost all the laundry done yesterday. I'll finish up whats left today. I also hope to sit in the sun a bit this afternoon-assuming the coming snow clouds haven't arrived yet.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment