"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

1/9/10

New Sock Pattern for You


I have posted the pattern for Franks Little Cable socks on my pattern blog. Just thought you'd like to know that.




Besides the pattern, I've also been working on my cross stitch snowman.


I'm down to stitching the sparkly white and then it's outline time! I love doing the outlines. That is when the picture comes to life.

The weather has been winterish the last couple days. Periods of clear skies followed by short periods of snow-most of it kind of slushy. Last night we got some freezing rain. Everything was glazed when I got up. Now the sun is shining, it's above freezing, and the ice is falling out of the trees and hitting the house. It's kind of a scary sound so I'll be glad when it's all melted off.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment