"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

1/16/10

Knit is Happening


To my fellow beaders: I have posted a free pattern on the pattern blog for you. It's the Just Peachy ornament cover.









I found the neatest book of beaded ornament cover patterns by Jamie Cloud Eakin.



8 luscious patterns by Jamie. It can be purchased on her site.

I also found this book at my local LYS for knitting beaded Christmas ornaments.


The designs are really pretty. I think it will come in handy for the Festival of Trees knitted tree.

Here is the finished clue 1 of the Mystery Shawl KAL I'm doing.


It has beads in it, which don't show up real well in photos but does in real life.



Yesterday I finished the right front of the baby cardigan. Haven't taken a pic yet. I will wait until the left front is done and do them together.

Today we're taking a trip down to Moscow, ID to get the rest of Ruth's belongings to bring home. I don't know where we're going to put the furniture, but we'll think of something-I hope.

The weather has been rainy. I'm hoping it clears up while we're loading the truck, and unloading the truck. It can rain all it wants in between. ;-)

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment