"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

12/7/09

Christmas Tree 2009

Over the weekend I finished decorating the tree. Here's the promised pic.



Chenille was inspecting it, making sure it met her standards of approval. It did. She then proceeded to pull the ribbon off the bottom layer of branches and play with it. Sigh.... I've placed the Kitty Disciplinator (squirt bottle) on the floor under the tree. That should keep her away.

I've been asked a question about the Little Cable socks in the comments:

Doti in TN said...

What Pattern are these socks? Thanks Doti


Hi Doti. Thanks for visiting my blog. The stitch pattern in the socks is called Mock Cable. The actual sock pattern is in the process of being written. I plan to post it on my free pattern blog when I get it done. It will probably take a few weeks because I will need to have the pattern test knit (Any volunteers?), and there's Christmas in there monkeying with my knitting plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment