"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

9/18/09

New Floor Pics

Remember this picture a few days ago?


Here's the same corner. (Now you can see the monitor mounted on the wall that I referred to)


Isn't this floor gorgeous? I am so happy with it.


Next week part of it will be covered with a new rug that is supposed to look like this.


Yes, those are moose. Seems like a good idea right now. I want the room to be greens and browns with an outdoorsy sort of theme to it. It will go really well with the furniture. I intend to do something about those hideous blue print valances too. I want drapes. I haven't had real drapes in 17 years. Waiting for the rug before I decide on that though. It's hard to tell exactly what color the rug is going to be from a computer monitor. (Oh, did I mention I ordered the rug online? Got it for 30% off.)

I have almost finished the last of the beaded bead sets for the swap. I did the fifth bead, then decided I didn't like the pink one so I've taken it apart and I'm going to do it in red instead.

I have 4 people signed up for my Russian Spiral class today. I am so excited!

Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Love the floor! That room looks so cozy and inviting and comfy!

    ReplyDelete