"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

7/18/09

Pwned Big Time

I got Pwned at the gas station yesterday. In front of my daughter. It was embarrassing.

I have this bumper sticker on the back of my car.


While filling up my car with gas a man walked up to me, pointed at the sticker, and said "Did you know the man that wrote that song died last week?"

I was horrified, and expressed my dismay. Then he said "They had a real hard time burying him too. They put him in his casket, then his right leg went out, the pushed it back in, and his left leg went out..."

I asked a lady also filling her car with gas if I could kick him. Some guys just shouldn't be allowed out of their cage.

I've heard that joke before, and yet I fell for it hook line and sinker. He was pretty darn proud of himself.

Have a good weekend.


~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment