"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

6/4/09

Starting to Take Shape

For the most part, I haven't really been as excited about making this wedding bouquet as I should have been. Mostly I've been nervous, apprehensive, maybe a little bit scared? I have never made a bridal bouquet before, let alone one made with beaded flowers-which I've also made myself. My confidence has been wavering. What if I make something and it's god-awful ugly?

I finished the last of the larger snapdragons last night. Then I put some of the flowers together to see if this is gonna work.




WOOT! It is. IT IS!!!!! I am so excited now I can hardly stand it. This is gonna be awesome! Of course, I'm biased.

Have a great day.




~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment