"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

6/12/09

2 Rows Left

That is how many I have left on the shawl. Hurray!

No pics this post. Don't have time. I finished Frank's Snapdragon for his boutonniere last night. Two more flowers to bead-both carnations-and I'm done with that part. Then it's just a matter of assembling the bouts and corsages. I am so excited to have these two projects almost done.

I wanted to remind folks about World Wide Knit in Public Day. There is a list of info on places having KIP day on the web site. If you have one local, please attend. It will be fun. When has a bunch of knitters getting together ever not been fun?

Locally we are having one in Coeur d'Alene. I hope to see you there!

Have a great weekend.


~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment