"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

5/26/09

Then There Were Two

After 3 days of dedicated beading, I now have 2 Snapdragons.


I took today off to do laundry, clean the kitchen, mop floors, etc. All those things I didn't do over the weekend cos I was beading.

Speaking of beads, these arrived in the mailbox today. They are 20mm wooden beads in white and black.


I had a hard time finding them. Well, I couldn't find any around here. Thanks to Joan, one of my Yahoo group bead buddies, who pointed me to the MacrameSuperstore I ordered some online. I would recommend these folks if you need wooden beads (or macrame supplies for that matter). Their service is wonderful.

This is my new best friend.


I have had it for a few months now. I bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond. It goes here.


It's an oven liner. It's made of some sort of fabric that is coated with a non-stick plasticy sort of coating. If something spills over on it (like the 1 peach and 2 strawberry pies I baked over the weekend) you can just wipe the spill up with a sponge even when it's cool. My pies tend to bubble over every time because I like my fruit pies to have LOTS and LOTS of filling. No skimpy pies in this house, no siree. It works very well at keeping my oven easy to clean. The stuff just wipes right up. I love it madly.

Oh, one more thing. My Mother of the Bride outfit arrived in the mail last Saturday. Since it was backordered until June 1st, it was a HUGE surprise. What's even better? IT FITS!!!!

Doin' the Happy Dance

Have a great day.

~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment