"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

1/5/09

Just Because You Can?

Every once in awhile I like to surf the web to look at knitted "art". When doing so I sometimes come across something that makes me think "Just because you can knit it doesn't mean you should". These fit the bill, although I admit they made me laugh too.


Well actually, I think this one is crocheted.



For more of Patricia Waller's interesting knitting and crochet, go here:


In the meantime, it's snowing today. You may be wondering why I have not been posting pictures of said snow on my blog. That's cos it all is pretty much looking the same as last years snow. Once you've seen one winter of snow, you've pretty much seen them all. So, if you wanna know what it looks like, go here. Yup! That's pretty much exactly like it looks now. (I believe in recycling to save our planet.)

Off to do some laundry now.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment