"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

11/18/08

The Winner Is

When Sweet Hubby got home from work last night, the first order of business was to draw a winner from his hat.

The winner is: Heide


Heide, please email your mailing address to me at dljpark AT verizon DOT net

Please replace the words AT and DOT with the proper keyboard symbols. If I don't hear from you by Friday morning, I will draw another winner.

Yesterday I made the set of beaded stitch markers I promised would be going with the sock yarn and jam. So Heide wins these too.


I used semi-precious stones for the main beads. From right to left (like knitters do it), they are Snowflake Obsidian, Crazy Lace Agate, Hematite, Botswana Agate (from Africa), Bone, and Tiger Eye.


Hmmm....sunshine this morning. I might see if I can take a walk on the Parkarosa today.

Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment