"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

8/6/08

WIP Wednesday 8/6/08


Is it WIP Wednesday already? Where did the time go?

The current sock, so far. Actually, an inch of leg has been done since I took this pic yesterday. I knit an inch, didn't like it, frogged back to the heel, decreased some stitches and am back to where I was before I frogged, only I'm much happier. The stitch pattern in these socks is extremely loose and stretchy. I've made an adjustment to make sure they'll fit me in the leg. The foot seems to fit fine.



The beaded wip: my copper/turquoise cellini spiral necklace. I need to get this done cos I wanna enter it in the fair. If I want to do that, I better get busy cos fair entries are due next week. Agh!!



It's going to be another blistering day in north Idaho. Upper 90's are predicted. I think I'll wear a tank top, and sun block.

I have Knitwits today. It seems like it's been years since I've been to Knitwits. It's only been 2 months. Time, it's so relative. I missed last months meeting cos of the camping trip to Kit Price. Anyway, I'll finally get to turn in the dinosaur and the little purple socks. I will work on the pirate while at the meeting. I should have him done by now, but I've got socks to knit! 1 1/2 months of kal left and I can get back to the non-sock knitting.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment