"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

8/12/08

They're All In

Yesterday I hauled the remainder of my fair entries to the fair grounds and entered them accordingly. If you are interested in seeing them, I've posted pics on the Fairalong 08 blog. I have a total of 16 entries. Not bad for a years worth of fun making it all.

Last night I finished the first of my Water Nymph socks.


I guess it's okay. The stitch pattern isn't really a good one for socks. It's really stretchy and likes to twist, so it was kind of hard to block. I'll make the second one, and wear them. But I don't think I'll knit them again after that.

Today I am meeting with Marguerite of the Stitches of Violet blog. She's here visiting her son, so we're going to have lunch together.

Have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. I so enjoyed seeing you again, and the lunch was yummy.

    Hope all your fair entries win blue ribbons - like they deserve.

    ReplyDelete