"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

5/6/08

What Is This?

Wild flower season has begun in my yard. I found this one blooming near the base of my satellite dishes. It's about 3 inches tall and the flowers are about a half inch. They are such a bright blue. Unfortunately, I have not found it in any of my books, or even on the north Idaho wild flower sites. Anyone know what this is?



Such a clear bright blue!


Despite feeling like crud, I was able to knit yesterday. I worked on Pomatomus. I think this is the most beautiful turning of a heel I've ever done. Almost perfect.


I took this pic of the kids Sunday. Ruth was wearing a white t-shirt, which prompted an "oreo cookie" hug attack.


Off to bead group. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment