"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

1/1/08

2007 Finished Knitting

Projects Finished in 2007

Lacy Hooded Tunic for me:
In the Spring/Summer 2007 issue of Vogue Knitting Magazine. Yarn: Tatamy Tweed DK in Oatmeal. Needles: Size 6 and 8 circular.
Shots of Yazi earned: The whole darn bottle.(Let the drinking begin!)



Little Booty Socks for SAM4KAL:
Made up the pattern. Yarn: Tatamy Tweed DK in Oatmeal from Kraemer yarns. Needles: Size 3 circular.


Garter Rib Wrist Warmers for Sarah:
Making the pattern up as I go. Yarn: Austermann Step in Navy #15. Needles: Circular size 2



Garter Rib Socks for Frank:
In Sensational Knitted Socks by Charlene Schurch. Yarn: Austermann Step, 75% superwash wool/25% Nylon, in color #15-Navy. Needles: Circular size 3 Lace Addi Turbos.



Buccaneer's Booty Socks for Ruth:
Pattern: Buccaneer's Booty by CraftyDiversions. Yarn: Schoeller + Stahl Fortissima Socka in Black, Natural, and Red. Needles: Size 2 circular Lace Addi Turbos.



Mini Pendant Bag for Pamy:
Completed October 9. Pattern from Fiberspace Patterns. Yarn: DMC size 8 Perle cotton in color 3041. Needles: Steel size 0000. Beads: Czech size 11 in silver lined AB Amethyst.



Mystery Sock for me:
Completed September 30th. Socktopia knit along pattern. Yarn: Fearless Fibers Classic Merino Sock Yarn in Navajo. Needles: Size 3 circulars.



Aran Baby Cardigan
for Knitwits:
Completed September 26th. Baby cardigan from McCalls Knitting Book 5 (1972) Yarn: Rhapsody by National Yarn Crafts-a Worsted weight 100% acrylic (this is a very old yarn). Needles: Size 6 circulars.



Monkey Socks
for me:
Completed August 13. Pattern on Knitty.com. Yarn: Hand painted, fingering weight sock yarn in shades of purple from Wild Meadows Yarns, superwash wool/nylon blend. Needles: two size 3 circular needles.



Peas in a Pod for Charo's baby boy:
Completed August 5th. Baby cardigan from 101 Knitting-To-Go Projects by House of White Birches. Yarn: Simply Soft by Caron-a Worsted weight 100% acrylic. Needles: Size 4 and 6 circular needles.



Naughty Nautiloid for Knitwits:
Completed June 10. Pattern: Nautiloid on Knitty.com. Yarn: Some old worsted weight acrylic. Needles: Size 5 circulars.



Piggy Piggy for Knitwits:
Completed April 18. Pattern: Pig from Toy Knits by Debbie Bliss. Yarn: Caron Simply Soft (worsted weight acrylic). Needles: Size 5 circulars.



Knit Felted Slipper Boots for Gramma:
Completed April 11. Pattern: Felted Alpine Slipper Boot from Fibertrends. Yarn: Ella Rae Classic Wool (2 strands) and some furry stuff I found in the stash. Needles: Size 11 circulars.



Tropical Egg for Knitwits:
Completed April 1. My own design. Yarn: Worsted weight acrylic in Terra Cotta and White, some kind of furry yarn I found in the stash. Needles: size 5 circulars.



Swirl Hat for Knitwits:
Completed March 27. Pattern: Swirl Hat by Ann Norling. Yarn: Worsted weight acrylic in terracotta, cotton boucle' (brands unknown). Needles: Size 8 circulars.

2 comments:

  1. Hi I am a HUGE buc's Fan I went to the web page and it is no longer free I guess? Please let me know I can not afford to purchase anything I just wanted to knit myself some socks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I checked it out (It's been almost 2 years since I knit those socks ya know) and it looks like you are right. The designer has decided to sell the pattern rather than offer it for free. I no longer have my pattern. I gave it to my pirate luvin' daughter.

    ReplyDelete