"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

12/21/07

Feeling So Much Better

I am finally over the tummy bug. I can't believe how much energy I have now.

Last night I finished all the knitting on the lace cover up. All I need to do is a bit of sewing and it's done. I'm planning on getting that started tonight. I'm amazed at how much easier it's been since I gave myself permission not to finish it. Panic Attack Anxiety Disorder is a strange thing.

One of my favorite web sites is I Can Has Cheezburger. It's a Lolcats site. It features a lot of funny photos of cats and kittens with appropriate captions, with the occasional other animal thrown in. Today I found this adorable one and had to share. (We are allowed to post their photos on our own blogs. They even provide the code to do so.)





With that, I wish you a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment