"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

10/5/07

Fridays Feast 10/5/07

It's been a really busy week with Bead group, Spinning group, Knitwits meeting, meeting with friends for lunch, running errands all over the place. Whew...looking forward to a quieter next week. Will get into more detail tomorrow. It's time for Fridays Feast today.

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?
6. This is a hard one because I look forward to it with great anticipation-mostly excited that I've managed to make it to another year. There are years in my past when I almost didn't, so it's a big deal for me. But at the same time I know I'm in for some disappointment because my family rarely acknowledges it.


Soup
What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?
The infamous 'f***' word.


Salad
Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?
Yes, sort of. I have some clip ons I can put on my regular glasses. They're sort of square shaped lenses with a black silvery frame.


Main Course
If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?
My sweet hubby.


Dessert
Name a beverage that you enjoy.
Peach Ice Tea.


Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm ... peach iced tea! Sounds delish! :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete