"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

10/12/07

Friday's Feast 10/12/07

Friday's Feast time!

Appetizer
When was the last time you were surprised?
Yesterday. My daughter bought me lunch at Applebees.

Soup
Fill in the blanks: My eyes are _Brown_, but I wish they were _not needing glasses_.

Salad
If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be?
I'd be a fluffy kitty, and my name would be Cashmere.


Main Course
Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits.
Eat my veggies (Yum!) and walk a lot.


Dessert
What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not?
I'm using Colgate whitening with the tartar control. I like it. It tastes good and gets my teeth clean.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. I like Colgate too! I like your Salad and the name Cashmere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your feast! I actually liked your profile photo too :)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete