"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

7/16/07

Not Much to Say

I'm in a mood for Plaid. Thus, the blog changes. I finished the black and gold Dutch Spiral necklace. Will take pics tomorrow, after bead group. Didn't do much yesterday. Too wiped from Saturdays float.

No walk this morning. Cindy is still sick with the creeping crude. Please think positive thoughts for my friend Cindy.

Today I have been 'organizing' my office in the sun room. It's time to exorcise the House of Needlecraft. I've packed up all the files that were in the file cabinet. Will be moving them to "the closet" (our storage shed) later this week. I need to wait a day or two to make sure I got everything in the boxes. I'm feeling sad now cos I've been reminiscing while packing. I miss the shop.

Cleaned off the desk. Wow! I'd forgotten it had a nice cherry wood finish. (Just kidding)

Doing laundry today too. I still love the new dryer. It does a wonderful job.

It's still hot, but down in the lower 90's today. Supposed to get back to triple digits by the end of the week--just in time for Rathdrum Days. Sigh...... Outdoor booth, no air conditioning. Not gonna be comfortable.

Note to self: Pack LARGE cooler with water, drinks, and lots of ice.

Have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. A Mennonite woman beat my husband to Sears' last window unit air conditioner. Grrrrr.

    ReplyDelete