"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

6/9/07

New Site

Today I'm working on a site/blog for patterns designed and written by me called BeadKnitter Patterns. I plan to put free and purchasable patterns on it. I've got a lot of work to do. I need to figure out how to do a shopping cart. A difficult task for me, seeing as I have no idea how to do it at the present time.

Morgan is doing fine. His drain is draining. Yech, what a mess. Slimy red stuff all over his neck. I wonder if he's getting tired of having his neck washed?

Yesterday Ruth and I went and saw Shrek 3. I'd heard two things about it. 1) It was better than the previous two. 2) It wasn't as good as the previous two. They're both wrong. It's AS GOOD as the previous two. I loved the plot and the funnies were hilarious. The graphics are amazing! In one scene there's a close up of Fiona's head. The hair was so life like. It gleamed just like real hair would gleam, and you could see each individual strand gleaming differently depending on where it was in relation to the light source. Won't be too much longer and you won't be able to tell animated from real photos.

Later this afternoon we're gonna go see the new Pirates movie.

Well, I'm off to do some research on shopping carts.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment