"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

6/29/07

Fridays Feast 6/29/07

Here's this weeks edition of Fridays Feast.

Appetizer
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?

3, sometimes 4. My watch, my wedding ring, and my amethyst ring. I wear my beaded necklaces when going somewhere.

Soup

What is your favorite instrumental song?

This is a HARD one! I play the violin, majored in music. I've played in orchestras, rock bands, string quartets, jazz bands, musical ensembles of every shape and form, own a huge record collection, so I've played and heard a lot of instrumental songs. There is NO WAY I could pick a favorite. Period.

Salad
Who has a last name that you like?

My sweet hubby. My maiden name is Proulx. It's french, and pronounced Proo. You don't know what torture and cruelty I endured as a kid with that last name. When I married sweet hubby, I proudly and joyfully became a Park. Love it!

Main Course
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.

Alien. When it first came out one of my friends went to see it, and after hearing his description of some of the scenes I've refused to see it. Yech!

Dessert
Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me _laugh_ like _my daughters quick wits_.

No comments:

Post a Comment