"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

3/30/07

Whatever

The title says how I feel right now. I've been plagued with a sinus headache all week. I've carried on, trying to pretend it doesn't exist, but it's starting to get to me. Tylenol helps a little, but that's about it. I get this every year at the beginning of spring when the snow melts and all the moldy dead leaves are exposed to the air (I'm allergic to mold). It should be going away soon. I have my allergy meds, which are helping quite a bit, though the wretched headache keeps hanging on.

The weather today is absolutely gorgeous. So warm I wore short sleeves and flip flops to the grocery store. The boys are loving it. Morgan has spent quite a bit of time out on the lawn, basking.

The printer has arrived today. The UPS guy left the box at the door, but did not ring the bell. By the time i noticed him and got to the door, he was gone. Rats! I wanted to have him carry it in the house for me. It weighs close to 80 pounds! My back can't handle that. There were plastic straps wrapped around the box, so I dragged it in, one inch at a time. I called hubby and told him it was here. He wanted me to unpack it and set it up. HA!!!! I can't get the darn thing out of the box. Believe me I tried. Stupid back.

Sarah has a job interview with Chief Architect next week. (That's were hubby and her boyfriend work). Keeping my fingers crossed. She really wants to work there. Graduation is May 12th.

Did I mention I have two genius daughters attending University of Idaho? Sarah will be graduating with a 4.0 in Computer Science. I'm SO proud of her. Ruth is majoring in Geology. My little rock lover. She's on the deans list.

I'm gonna go outside and knit. Gotta take advantage of the perfect weather when we get it. I finished knitting the slippers, but need to felt them. I'm gonna start a toy for Knit Wits. I think I'll do one of Jean Greenhowe's patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment