"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

3/2/07

The Bead Knitter Photo Album

Today I set up my very own internet photo album. There are a lot of places to do that on the web. I looked at all the major ones and decided on Yahoo Photos because it's easy to set up and I already had an account with them. It didn't take very long to set it up. I'm quite pleased with the results. Here's the link should you so desire. Let me know what you think.



The Bead Knitter Photo Album



Last night I finally finished the red and gold tubular peyote necklace I started a couple weeks ago. I will post a pic of it later, after I take one. It looks very similar to the green one I did 3 weeks ago. I came up with this wild idea and decided to try it out. I used size 6 S/L seeds, size 8 Aqua lined Topaz, size 8 transparent dark green, size 11 AB medium green, and size 15 S/L lime green. The strap part is done in 3-bead netting. The clasp is a simple silver toggle. This is the result pictured here:

1 comment: